Monday, November 12, 2007

Cellphone surprise!

Most people just call someone when they want to wish them a happy birthday. Apparently I have a friend who decided that that was too mundane. For today I received a voice mail from India wishing me a happy birthday. It's 10 days late, but really, it was a great surprise. I wish I could somehow post the message here because it was great, but you can pretend to listen to it by visiting the website at TajTunes.com and read the greeting to yourself in your favorite Indian accent.

I couldn't tell who it was that sent me the message, but it sounded like they said "Annie." I don't know any Annies that would know my birthday, so it's a bit of a mystery. If you have any information on who this might have been, post it in the comments, I'd love to thank them.

No comments: